Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Try it Tuesday: Hooded Baby Towel




(Excuse the wrinkles in my backdrop-I didn't notice them at the time!)  


Confession Time: this is not the first time I have used this excellent tutorial from Prudent Baby.  I already made one for a new niece, but it's such a great baby gift that I had to make another one! :) It's also pretty simple, but looks like it took some time!


 I used the same Alexander Henry "Ready, Set, Robots" fabric that I used for part of the soft blocks last week to make a little matching set (model not included).


This time I did have some trouble attaching the hood to the main towel, but that could have been the way the towel was cut (by me) or something about the way it was made.  It frayed more easily than the towel I used last time.  I can't wait to hear how the new parents like it!



No comments:

Post a Comment