Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wednesday Wants: Flux Glass

I love, love, love (three loves for three birds) this set of bird mirrors from Flux Glass based in Asheville, NC!  These mirrors, made by Dennis Smith, are the only items I've come across in person that I already had as a favorite on Etsy.  

                                                                   Photo via Flux Glass

I was lucky enough to scoop up a bird mirror similar to the one below at the Woolworth Gallery in Asheville.


                                                                   Photo via Flux Glass

There are a ton of other original mirror designs in the Flux Glass Etsy store, including deer heads and mirrors in the shapes of states.  I'm going to have a hard time resisting if I see Virginia!

1 comment: